- All participants must be members of the NSPA
- All participants must a have a NSPA rating of YELLOW, ORANGE, or GREEN
- Team can make up two women, two men, or a mixed team
- Only teams score points; not players. If one player plays with one partner one week, and another partner the next; both of those teams will have separate point totals.
- Teams will participate in a FULL round robin
- Once the round robin is complete, teams will participate in ONE playoff game
- The position that each team at the end of the playoff will determine the point total earned by the team that week.
- Every team will play one game against each other team
- Round robin games will be played to 11, win by 2
- Teams will switch sides at 6
- All games will be self-officiated
- All games will abide by USAPA tournament rules
- Every team will play one playoff game
- Positions are determined by the results of the round robin
- The total will be determined by the coordinator on-site by the amount of time left (11, 15, 21).
- Teams will only playoff in twos (1 v 2, 3 v 4, etc.)
- If there is an odd number of teams, the last place team will not play a playoff game
- Teams will switch at the perspective point total (6, 8, 11)
- The final results of the playoff will determine the points awarded for that week
- If 2 defeats 1, the 2 takes the 1 spot; if 3 defeats 4, the 3 retains the 3 spot, and so on. Note: Position 3 would not be able to take a final position of either 1 or 2
- Coordinators may need to speed up the playoff game depending on time restraints.
- Each of the four Mini-Tournaments will open the Saturday before at 11:00am
- Only 8 teams are accepted
- First come; first served
- Players must register individually
- Players must pay individually
- Please identify your team in the comment section of the registration page
- Both players of the team will need to be registered and paid within two hours of each other or will have to be moved from the list
- The top two teams with the highest point totals at the end of four weeks will win free entry into NSPA’s BLUE tournament on March 13, 2021 from 6:00a-9:00a
- If any team cannot make it on that date, the next team in line may take their spot
- Team will need to commit or deny their spot by March 9, 2021 at 5:00pm
- Any team that wins the BLUE tournament will have both players automatically awarded a NSPA rating of BLUE.